About Me

My photo
My name is Carissa, and I am a graduate of The Art Institute with a diploma in Baking and Pastry. I like baking, cooking, and singing. I have also recently become a fan of working out and eating healthy. I am a celiac, meaning no gluten for me. You may think that it is odd that I am a celiac who went to school to make fabulous pastries that are full of gluten, and I agree; but i love doing it. So this blog will be filled with food and workout related material, along with some other random stuff that comes to my mind.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wishing

Right now, I am wishing that someone would call me and offer me a job so that I don't have to leave Cali. My dad is flying in today to help me load up my stuff, and then he is going to drive back with me. What a nice dad! I just wish he wasn't coming...because then it would mean that I found a job. It is going to be a hard next few days since I am close to my sister and now I just have to pack up and leave. I'm just hoping not to have a melt down on Friday when we leave.

I fed Moses last night. he tried to bite me! but it is ok, because it had been a week since he ate. O, Moses is a snake. He is so cute and I play with him every night. So I will also miss him too.

I just realized that my life is quite boring. So maybe no one will actually read this. I am also in the process of trying to lose weight and get in better shape. I am eating better and working out everyday, and I feel so much better already.

Ok, I am done now. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment