About Me

My photo
My name is Carissa, and I am a graduate of The Art Institute with a diploma in Baking and Pastry. I like baking, cooking, and singing. I have also recently become a fan of working out and eating healthy. I am a celiac, meaning no gluten for me. You may think that it is odd that I am a celiac who went to school to make fabulous pastries that are full of gluten, and I agree; but i love doing it. So this blog will be filled with food and workout related material, along with some other random stuff that comes to my mind.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Long time

So I have now been home for a few weeks and I would much rather be back in California or Minneapolis. I am also kind of trying to find another job. I will be applying for a full time baker helper at Marketplace Foods. I know that I went to school for food, but I just don't know how much I really want to do that right now. I know that I will have 2 jobs for a while.

I haven't worked out for a week now and I feel like crap. I just want to workout but I hate going to the Y. It is way too crowded for my liking. I will have to find some way to workout soon or I will go absolutely crazy.

Well, I had better go fill out that application now. Hopefully I can get that job. I will need the benefits and monies.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment